Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mitered Crosses Blanket

Here I am again...you thought I had disappeared into oblivion, didn't you ?

I am sorry about the infrequent posts, but I haven't been doing a lot of crafting type things lately, except for today when I finished this blanket.
The pattern is from Kay Gardiner www.masondixonknitting.com. and I bought  it on Ravelry last year, after the  quake/tsunami in Japan. Kay donated all the proceeds from the sale of the pattern to Mercy Corps relief work.

I used Noro Silk Garden and knitted on 4mm needles. It was a lot of fun, and I am keen to make another perhaps using some of my handspun this time, but first I am going to try and finish some of the other projects I have in various bags all over the house !

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Beautiful!

Irene Po said...

Hello! Was wondering where you've been!

Senna said...

Hello,

a beauty work and color combination is very interesting

Lori ann said...

hi sally!
your blanket is so beautiful. love noro and this pattern.
xxx lori

Heather Woollove said...

Oh, how lovely, Sally Anne!!

zeliaevora said...

This is beautiful! Uau!