Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm back before I've left



I see that my last entry was at the beginning of April and I was certainly feeling bogged down with all that was happening then. It has been a crazy and non - productive time for me, that is until last week, when I happened to be staying in the house all my myself..home alone... as it were.
Phew, I found my creative self again at last and have been so happy to have the time to sew and knit and finish projects that have been sitting around for too long.

Here is the Hot Diamond Quilt all ready for me to sandwich together for quilting when I return from our trip.

Hot colours for a cold winter's day.
A pot of cyclamens,


Hibiscus still flowering, but only just !

and my beloved old favorite...Winter Sweet, the scent of this is just divine.

We have one more week before we start our travels to Italy, and then Norway to catch up with Melissa and her family. I hope to continue this blog whilst I am away, so you can share our holiday too.

4 comments:

walter and me said...

Hooray, you're back! I've missed you! Lovely hot colours in that quilt. Happy travelling, look forward to all your tales. Diana x

Anonymous said...

so nice to see you back, have missed you while you were (not) 'away' - but we all need a break sometimes! have a great trip! Cx

ccia said...

Hi Sally,
Glad to see you are back! Have a great holiday xx
Clare

annette said...

still trying to comment on your inspiring blog will persevere
annette