It is a Kaffe Fasset design, and very simple, alternating 9 patch blocks with a block the same size, and is a great way to showcase florals.
Sarah wanted a vintage chintzy look, and I had some Robyn Pandolph fabrics and some beautiful Japanese Yuwa fabrics in my cupboard just waiting to be used, so I was able to start straight away without having to hunt the shops for more.
I have almost finished the piecing of the quilt top and want to be able to start quilting it on the 1st February. I plan on giving myself a month to quilt it...hopefully.
I have added some crochet on some of the blocks and some beautiful handmade lace that I bought in Italy, and I couldn't resist this little piece that I found in Venice.
Perfect for these two love birds !
More on the quilt later...watch this space.