Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Kindness of Bloggers

A few posts ago I blogged about a winter coat I was knitting, and a lovely lady who lives on the other side of the world, decided to make me a beautiful felted scarf to go with the coat.

Now, I find that amazing...and feel so special and humbled by it.

The package arrived in our postbox yesterday, and when my husband collected the mail and brought it into the kitchen where I was working...he said "quick, quick put it on" and then "Wow, how did Heather make that !!!"


So here it is

This is with the coat I am knitting...Heather has found my favourite colours exactly !

I have a big grin on my face as I write this, I just can't believe that someone would do this just for me...thank you Heather !

4 comments:

Mindy said...

A random act of kindness blesses both the giver and the receiver and anyone else who hears about it!

Art4Sol said...

Truly beautiful. How lucky you are!

Heather Woollove said...

You are VERY welcome, Sally! XXO-

Lori ann said...

That is very beautiful! It looks like a work of art, it will go lovely with your coat.
enjoy sally!