Monday, December 10, 2007

A wet and windy wedding day

Ian and I flew to Auckland in the weekend to attend Ian's nephew's wedding.The service was being held in the Parnell Rose gardens( under a marquee ) and the rain poured down, but it didn't dampen the spirits of the happy couple and a great time was had by all.


The flowers were pure white peonies and there were some beautful white water lilies on the tables at the reception.They looked stunning and with the continual rain I thought they made quite a good watery theme.



Earlier we had made a quick visit to the Sky Tower.

This is what we saw inside


Some very colourful creatures.

Downtown Auckland had a few Christmas displays


This huge Christmas bauble was in front of a shopping mall and I came across a few other smaller versions outside shops as we walked back along Queen St.

Hummh, dare I say it.? Auckland I don't think much of your Christmas decorations.

There, I have said it for all the world to see. I was pretty unimpressed.!


Arlo, Keira and Sarah helped me put up our Christmas tree a few days ago.I love the twinkling lights and the old favorite decos.

No comments: