Saturday, January 17, 2009

Going to the Bay

On Monday we are going to spend a few days down the Sounds. We don't have a good internet connection there so I probably will have a wee break from my computer and blogging.

Many thanks for all your comments on the new grandchild coming. We have five little granddaughters and just one grandson, so a little boy would be rather special, although my Dad grew up with seven sisters and two brothers. That huge feminine imput taught him many skills, and those sisters ( my Aunts) have had a lasting influence on my life. So no pressure, oh pregnant one...girls are great, and you can never have too many ...hehe.
I have always found family life, and sibling relationships to be very fascinating. I have just one sister and no brothers and I knew from a very early age that I wanted a large family of my own.
With very different personalities and equally different points of view on a huge range of subjects it makes for an extremely entertaining time when we are all together.
The next few days at the Bay I am looking forward to some of my family and friends staying,( the ones who still live close by) I think it will be one of those memorable times somehow !

2 comments:

Pinkflowerbuttons said...

very gorgous photo.

Katie Driscoll said...

I hope you're having lots of fun!