Saturday, January 24, 2009

Summer days

I'm back after a few blissful days at the Marlborough Sounds.
Thought I would share some pics of our time there.

This is Fern about to go kayaking with her Mama.


Esmae on one swing,

and Phoebe on another.

Treasures to be found and shared.


Esmae and I made some fresh pasta. It was our first attempt and we used real Italian flour from the Mediterranean Warehouse, and our own fresh farm eggs. I thought it was the best I had ever tasted!

I came home with lots of ideas for a series of quilts for these little girls. I even managed a quick visit to the local quilt shop whilst I was away to increase my stash a little. I might show you a little peek when I have had time to play over the next few days.

3 comments:

Little Miss Flossy said...

What a wonderful time, so lucky for your girls to have their grandma to play with.

Unknown said...

Those girls are such beautiful angels! That little Fern is too cute in that big kayak, hee hee.
You are one lucky granny!
X lies

Blogger said...

Are you paying over $5 / pack of cigs? I buy all my cigarettes from Duty Free Depot and this saves me over 60% from cigs.