Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lilac


I adore lilac and a few days ago the blossoms were just starting to appear on my small bush in the garden. I picked these blooms when the sun was shining and the birds were singing, and it made my heart very glad.


Today it is very stormy and cold. The rain has been pelting down incessantly, but in between the noise of the rain on the roof I believe I can hear the birds still singing, and the fragrance of the lilac is a sweet incense.

I have spent the day inside working on the computer and I would like to introduce you to my Etsy shop.

The craft stall that I went to last week was rather disappointing and I have decided to join the ranks of the Etsy hand crafters.

I am feeling very excited about this new adventure, probably more so than when I had a physical shop selling patchwork and quilting things.

I shall be selling handspun wool and knitted things, maybe some eco dyed wool, patchwork picnic blankets and other bits and pieces.

If you would like to have a look at what there is today just click on the link at the righthand top of this page.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilacs--now that is something familiar to me here in shivery Wisconsin. I am going to have a look at your shop now!

Unknown said...

Lilacs : pretty! G'luck with the etsy!
-Lies

Mary Keenan said...

I am so excited for your Etsy shop! it's a much easier commute for me than to New Zealand ;^) Must thank you also for the lilacs... we're having our first day of winter coats here today, brrrr.

caireen said...

Wow!wishing you the very best with your shop! Cx