Friday, November 2, 2007

Winding Up

I wish I could say that things were winding down. I would love a big slow," almost stand still" right now, but no, life has been speeding up considerably here this week. With Summer just around the corner our holiday home accommodation business is keeping me very busy glued to the PC and phone. There has been no time for blogging or anything crafty in the last few days!
However this arrived in our mailbox this morning, and I think it is time for me to take a few minutes with a cuppa and have a little dream about future projects. I discovered this wool in Knitworld Wellington when I was there a few weeks ago. They said they would order some in for me, and I had forgotten it was coming.
So it was a lovely surprise!

Not sure what I will make . I have Issue 2 and 3 Jo Sharp designs, and the lavender wool is Alpaca Kid Lustre.The pink is Alpaca Silk Georgette...both very luxurious, sooooooooo soft !
Time for tea.

1 comment:

zeliaevora said...

Lovely!
Something else will be arriving soon:)