Friday, July 11, 2008

Island life



We have been exploring the Island of Brac and beyond over the last two days and have fallen in love with this beautiful place.

Yesterday we took a ride on this boat for a day across to the Mainland


Then we boarded another smaller boat to take us down this river ...

After all that time on boats it was nice to return back to our little villa and the airconditioning, and finish this for Tom.







I used Rowan Summer Tweed in the shade of reed. It is a silk cotton mix and I know he will wear it a lot at work when he returns to Norway. A very satisfying day all in all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good mum! Really suits Tom too. So jealous of you all right now!!:)

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous vest!!

kimberlee said...

oh my goodness, I didn't realise you were posting from europe! I have a lot to catch up on.

zeliaevora said...

you are having fun:)