Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Spinning the wheel around



I have been spinning some beautiful hand dyed fibres this week from Ewe Give Me The Knits.

This wool on the bobbin is a mixture of merino and bamboo and is super soft, just beautiful to spin. I haven't been able to leave it alone, and plan on plying these two bobbins together sometime tomorrow, they just need to sit comfortably tonight to relax the fibres.

This is some merino that has made a very soft yarn , washed and ready to go




Uuumm, something snuggly for a baby I think, don't you?


These roses are latecomers now that we are into March, but they still make a very pretty picture and smell heavenly



Thank you all so much for your thoughts and comments on my birthday, I have had a really lovely week and am enjoying this stage in my life very much.

2 comments:

zeliaevora said...

lovely wool... yes... for a baby:)

Nikki Elisabeth said...

Oh the yarn is gorgeous!!

And so are your grandkiddos. Love the quilty things too. I need to get organised and come here more often!